Saturday 19 May 2012

Mav's Oscar performance

Might I add to Nat's post that I went to the extent of splinting his wrist at Mataranka for the drive to Katherine because the agony he seemed to be in had me worried and I felt pretty bad about it. I didnt think I had done anything aggressive, I just picked him up by the wrists and helped him walk along, but I really thought I had broken something.

After milking it for a few hours and hamming it up, the suggestion of McDonalds for dinner seemed to perk him up a bit, 5 minutes before he couldnt move his fingers, now he magically could so he could use the playground....

I was then waiting to get a coffee and he was high fiving Mum with his bung hand...that'll do me - the little prick...he got one over me this time.....

I must say, he does make me smile...much like with the girl (Jemma - the same age) he met at Daly Waters Pub that he thought to bring her into the camper to show her his bed, nice work little Mann.....

Jase

No comments:

Post a Comment