Friday 6 July 2012

Eighty Mile Beach - Day 2

We woke to more wind and cold weather. It didn't do much for my mood (yes I have been in a mood and I admit it!) It must of been cold this morning because Jason had his beanie on for the first time on our trip.

Jason was keen to go fishing so we drove up the beach. Todays high tide was the highest for the month so I was a little nervous about how high the tide would come up. Jason assured me I was being silly. 20 minutes before high tide and we were quickly running out of beach. Even Jason must of got a bit nervous because he moved his car parallel to the beach just in case! In the end we had about 2 car widths of sand and didn't catch anything!

If you like fishing and collecting shells you would love it here, although you can't swim so that's a bugger.  


Nat





No comments:

Post a Comment