Friday 20 July 2012

Another day in paradise....

Today we saw a pod of dolphins come right in front of us, maybe 10m away, the boys went bezerk...

We also saw a turtle close in, and a reef shark swam by also. I tried to land it with a lure, it took it and I had him on for a short while, then he spat it out. I was never a chance on the lightish gear I have on....all good fun for the boys however.

We dug a massive "bunker" for the boys to hide in, bloody hard work but they loved it, particularly when the tide came in and turned it into a "rock pool like in the Kimberley" as they called it..

Zander caught his first flathead today also which was good, but not much else. We kicked the soccer ball, played orbit tennis, made a big fire and did marshmallows and kangaroo tails, and Mum & I sat up until the last log reading.

Very relaxing....

When we were in the Bungle Bungles about 6 weeks ago, I was carrying Mav and I tripped over. I braced his fall and all was good but Mum & Z didn't see & I didn't mention it to save any adjustment in my pride. 

At lunch today we we're playing a game where we ask the boys what starts with the letter....??? This time is was B, Mav said "Bumble Bee like the bee hives at the Bungle Bungles - where Daddy tripped over!!!!" Mum said "What!!!"

Pretty impressive that he remembers that and can put it all together. They are growing up right in front of us and it is magical.

Jase....




No comments:

Post a Comment