Saturday 23 June 2012

Broome 1st Day

Today we got up and Nat took Mav for a walk while I serviced the Prado. I want to give it a good wash and vacuum over the next couple of days because it is a real pig.

We then went for a walk through town and had a look around. Nat doesn’t seem well and the Zander was in fine form again so whilst we did see most of the town, it was a struggle given they both wouldn’t do as we asked, but all god when we got back in the car and back to the camp site.

Nat went for a massage this afternoon and picked up some more food from Woollies while I took the boys down to the beach and had a play in the sand. Z rode his deadly and I pushed Mav in the pram. Some good time for Nat to be away from us I think.....

Tomorrow the plan is for the low tide dinosaur footprints, then the markets, then the beach, and hopefully I can spend some time cleaning the car and reading my book.

I am on to my 5th novel whilst being away. I am not a reader by any stretch, mainly because I never have the time and I always fall asleep given I am tired when I do pick anything up, so I am happy I am making an effort to relax and switch of.

All good, Jase....

No comments:

Post a Comment